Scholarships for the Ulster University UK 2022 International Foundation Program
Ulster University International Foundation Programme offers international students, who are not eligible for direct entry, an alternative route to studying for a bachelor’s degree at Ulster University.
About Ulster University
Ulster University (Irish: Ollscoil Uladh, Ulster Scots: Ulstèr Universitie or Ulstèr Varsitie), officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation UU. It is the second largest university on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland
Ulster University Bachelors
- Type – Undergraduate
- Organisation – Ulster University
- Country to study – United Kingdom
- School to study – Ulster University
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Ulster University Bachelors
- The successful applicants of Ulster University International Foundation Program Scholarships 2022 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver of GBP 2,000.
- Accommodation discount of GBP 2,000.
Requirements for Ulster University Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants of Ulster University – International Foundation Program Scholarships in UK, 2022 must be classed as international students paying tuition fee at the international rate.
- Applicants must have accepted a conditional offer of the foundation program starting in September 2022.
- Candidates applying for Ulster University – International Foundation Program Scholarships in UK, 2022 must satisfy academic and/or English language conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Students are eligible for only one discount/scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ulster University on www.ulster.ac.uk to apply
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.