2022 DMEM Excellence Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde
This scholarship is for new international students who will begin a full-time undergraduate course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in September 2022. The award is a £3,500 scholarship per year for the duration of their degree. All offer holders are eligible for this scholarship.
University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship
- Type – Masters
- Organisation – University of Strathclyde
- Country to study – United Kingdom
- School to study – University of Strathclyde
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – August 12, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the DMEM Excellence Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde 2022 will receive a scholarship Up to £1,500 towards tuition fees.
Requirements for University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The DMEM Excellence Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde 2022 is open to all international applicants.
- The student must enrol in MSc in the Department of Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management at the university
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment, to academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
August 12, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Strathclyde on www.ucas.com to apply
Offer holders will be notified if they qualify for the award.