MSc International Management Scholarship at the University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) in 2022
This is our largest postgraduate course in terms of student numbers, with over 80 students signing up every year. Whatever your background or UG degree subject area, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully perform a management role in a global context.
All organisations need effective leadership, and managers who can demonstrate an awareness of global business issues alongside this will always be sought after by employers. This one-year, full-time MSc in International Management will give you the expertise, knowledge and skills that are required to perform a managerial role in an international organisation.
Whether this is a career change or career enhancement, the course will lift you above other candidates in the jobs market and equip you to go into a wide range of positions, not just nationally but on a global scale.
About University of the West of England
The University of the West of England (also known as UWE Bristol or simply UWE) is a public university in the United Kingdom, near the city of Bristol.
The university’s history dates back to 1595 when the Merchant Venturers Navigation School was founded, and the current institution was granted university status in 1992.
Its main campus is located in Frenchay, near Bristol, approximately 5 miles (8 kilometres) north of the city centre and near the M32 motorway. UWE Bristol also has campuses in Glenside, northeast Bristol, and Bower Ashton, south-west Bristol, near Ashton Court.
University of the West of England Masters Scholarship
- Type – Masters
- Organisation – University of the West of England
- Country to study – United Kingdom
- School to study – University of the West of England
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of the West of England Masters Scholarship
The recipients of UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 get 50% of the tuition fees.
Requirements for University of the West of England Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The candidates applying for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 should be classed as overseas for fee purpose.
- The applicants should have a conditional or unconditional offer where equivalent English language or IELTS is the only condition.
- The candidates should be new students to UWE Bristol without any previous UK study.
- The applicants for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 should have a first or upper-second class British undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- The candidates should provide official transcripts at the application time.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of the West of England Masters Scholarship
- The applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarships.
- The candidates applying for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship, 2023 should cover the points of what they offer to the MSc International Management program and how would they use the MSc International Management after graduation while applying to the MSc program to be considered for the scholarships.
- The document should be saved as a Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship and should be uploaded through their UWE welcome portal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of the West of England on welcome.uwe.ac.uk to apply